- Experience the ancient Nalawan festival celebrated through the ages by the fierce Small Nambas warrior tribe of Malekula’s South West Bay!
- The Nalawan marks the start of a new season in the traditional calendar and includes grade-taking ceremonies, spectacular custom dances, pig killing, the ancient Noho ritual with offerings to the gods of the land, and much more!
- Immerse yourself in the rich tradition and customs of Malekula’s South West Bay!
- Get an authentic taste of Vanuatu life with an eye opening Village Tour; try your hand in traditional food preparation, partake in local craft, and witness ritual.
- Snorkel the spectacular protected reef and witness the pristine sunset!
- Dance the night away with a live traditional String Band!
Day 2: Snorkeling on 10 Stick Island
Day 3: Nalawan Festival Day 1, Labo Village
Day 4: Nalawan Festival Day 2, Labo Village
Package Price (two day event with lunch): 5,000VT adult / 2,500VT child
Extras! (not in package): August 9: Lembinwan Yach Club & Lagoon Tours(5372341), August 10: Snorkel Ten Stick Island
Come celebrate our living culture!
Reservations advised; please contact Willie Isno(5366168) / Yegor Makhiboroda(5617845) for information